- BookOnBoard’s Hawaii Tour Guide
- What is there to see in Hawaii?
- Yatra.com Best of Hawaii
- Kesari Tours Hawaii Islands
- HelloTravel’s Hawaiian 7n/8d Package
- Flaming Travels Hawaii Wonder Self Drive
- Choosing the best Hawaii Tour Package
- Explore America
BookOnBoard’s Hawaii Tour Guide
Gorgeous beaches, beautiful landscape, vibrant culture, sumptuous dining. Hawaii stands out among most popular holiday destinations like a jewel. It is the perfect example of an island Paradise. We will talk about Hawaii tour packages today. We also have a guide to the other holiday destinations in the United States, please check it out.
Hawaii is a chain of six volcanic islands situated in the central pacific ocean. Millions of tourists visit this place every year for beach fun, snorkelling, diving, dining and even marriages. The capital of Hawaii is Honolulu on the island of Oahu. Also, it is the center of all urban and administrative activities and the post populous places in all islands. The other islands are the Big Island, Maui, Kauai, Molokai and Lanai.
What is there to see in Hawaii?
The list of Hawaii tourist attractions would stretch indefinitely. First off the bat, the island chain offers some of the best white sand beaches in the world. Waikiki Beach in particularly famous among them. The Big Island is home to the Mouna Loa, one of the most active volcanoes. There is also the Mouna Kea, the tallest sea mountain in the world.
Over to the west, Kailua-Kona offers excellent marine life observation opportunities. You can also surf and snorkel here. Ocean swimming is safe here as well. The second biggest island, Maui offers a wealth of natural beauty and amazing beaches. Hiking trails are also great here.
Laze along the beaches of Kaanapali, or explore the natural wonders of Haleakala. Kapalua has the best sculpted golfing courses you can find. Hawaii tourism statistics suggests that Maui is the most visited island of the six. When planning your Hawaii tour, you must make sure Maui is a part of it. Kapalua is in a corner of this island, offering scores of luxury hotels and resorts with all kinds of activities. Shopping options and condominiums are also found in Kapalua.
More places to visit in Hawaii Tour Package
Kauai is known as the garden isle. Consequently, it is full of scenic and natural beauties. As it is the oldest island here, Kauai is full of natural wonders. That is why You must make sure to visit Waimea Canyon and the Na Pali coast. Miles of virgin coastline here attracts hordes of visitors. Poipu on the southern part of the island is called the sunny side of paradise. Justly so, with its well known botanical gardens and marine biodiversity.
Blessed with variety of natural landscapes, sand beaches, and endless fun and recreation, Hawaii offers you a lifetime experience. BookOnBoard’s Hawaii tour guide can help you figure out which tour packages are best for your Hawaii visit. Consequently, our Hawaii tour experts have analyzed and prepared the best Hawaii tour packages list here.
List of top 4 Hawaii Tour Packages
- Yatra.com Best of Hawaii
- Kesari Tours Hawaii Islands
- HelloTravel’s Hawaiian 7n/8d
- Flamingo Travels Hawaii Wonder Self Drive
Yatra.com Best of Hawaii
This is an all-inclusive tour package for Hawaii holiday trip. This package lasts 9 nights and 10 days. These include, 4 nights are in Honolulu, 2 in Kauai, and 3 in Maui. It will cost around $1600 per head. The inclusions in this package are:
- Hotel Accommodation
- American/Continental Breakfast
- Tours attractions, sightseeing and entrances as per the itinerary
- Return airport transfers
However, air travel tickets are not included.
- Day 1 – Oahu Island tour: Waikiki Beach, Pali Lookout. Also, and other points of interest.
- Day 2 – Pearl Harbor and Honolulu city tour: Arizona Memorial and Pearl Harbor visit. Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific & Courts of the Missing. Then, Honolulu’s history district visit with Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, the State Library, etc. notable places.
- Day 3 – Deluxe Circle Island Tour and Polynesian Cultural Show: Visit to Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Dole Plantation, famous North Shore beaches, the Hawai’i Temple & more. Polynesian Cultural Show: the symbolic story of Mana and his beloved Lani, punctuated by Polynesian dance, music & blazing fire knives. Additionally, This features over 100 Polynesian natives, special effects, animation & surround sound.
- Day 4 – Diamond Head Scenic Coast Tour: Makapuu Point, Halona Blowhole, Sandy beach, Kahala, tropical gardens.
- Day 5 – Honolulu-Kauai Transfer: Plane ride to Kauai (fare not included). Then, Hotel check in and have free exploration for the rest of the day.
- Day 6 – Waimea Canyon tour: Waimea canyon, Wailua river, hike and river boat cruise.
- Day7- Kauai-Maui transfer: Check into hotel and take rest of day off for personal activities.
- Day 8 – Hana rainforest adventure tour: Bamboo jungles, eucalyptus groves, roadside tropical fruits. Paia town “surf capital of the world” visit. Afterward, Kaumahina State park with its trails, onto Keanae lookout. Lava flows, lava tubes, arches. Waianapanapa State Park & Beach visit.
- Day 9 – Maui City tour: Iao valley, Lahaina fishing village, old banyan tree, Pioneer Inn hotel, the wharf, etc.
- Day 10 – Departure: Leisure time after breakfast and then transport to airport.
Kesari Tours Hawaii Islands
This is another popular offbeat family package tours in Hawaii. This tour lasts for 8 nights and 10 days. It will cost you about $5700 per head. This package tour includes all charges needed for the tour, except personal choice expenses. Also, All meals are provided as applicable.
- Day 1 – Honolulu arrival: arrive at Honolulu, check in and have dinner.
- Day 2 – Board the cruise: Visit to USS Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbour. Then see interesting places in Honolulu city covering Aloha Tower MarketPlace, King Kamehameha Statue, Iolani Palace, Hawaii State Capitol Building. Later proceed to board the Cruise. Enjoy complimentary Dole soft service ice cream.
- Day 3 – Kahului: Arrive at Kahului port. Zodiac ride through National Humpback Whale Marine Sanctuary. Leisure time rest of the day.
- Day 4 – Kahului Hilo: Free day to explore Kahului as you wish. Recommended aerial tour of Kahului to view Haleakala’s immense crater, lush rainforests, tranquil fields, sacred pools and hundreds of majestic waterfalls. Get back on board by evening when cruising to Hilo.
- Day 5 – Hilo Kona: Arrive at port Hilo of Big Island. Drive through Hilo Walk of Fame, via Liliuokalani Gardens. Later Kona visit.
- Day 6 – Kona Nawiiwii Kauai: Snorkelling in the morning. Redhill. Floatation toys, diving and water sliding platform. Proceed to Nawiiwii Kauai for a fascinating visit.
- Day 7 – Nawiiiwii Kauai: explore fruits and flowers. Then, Kauai Plantation Railroad ride. Guided and narrated tour through fruit orchards and exotic tropical flower gardens. In the evening, hula and fire dances and dining on a lavish luau.
- Day 8 – Sailing through Napali Coast: In the morning free time to explore the island on your own. Beach activity recommended. Later, start sailing through the Napali coast.
- Day 9 – Honolulu, Departure: Arrive at Honolulu, have breakfast and depart for your hotel/flight.
HelloTravel’s Hawaiian 7n/8d Package
One of the best Hawaii Tour companies, HelloTravel is offering this great package tour of Hawaii. It’s quite cheap, compared to the rest, costing only around $2200 per person. The tour lasts 7 nights and 8 days. It includes Breakfast + Dinner, Flights, Accommodation, Pick-up, Drop-off, Sightseeing, Visa. The tour is actually conducted by the Bolbom group.
- Day 1 – Welcome to Hawaiian Tour: airport pickup and transfer to hotel. Assembly and information in the afternoon. Rest of day you are free to explore on your own.
- Day 2 – Honolulu, free day: explore on your own or take optional submarine tour in Atlantis XIV. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
- Day 3 – Polynasian Center: Circle Island tour with a visit to the Polynasian cultural center. Diamond Head, Dole Plantation, Makapuu Lighthouse, North Shore Beaches and much more. Afterwards, Polynesian history, culture & their art, optional show.
- Day 4 – Maui City: flight to Maui after breakfast. Iao valley, iao needle, Lahaina town visit.
- Day 5 – Mount Haleakala, Luau & Show: fascinating exploration day trip to Mount Haleakala, and crater. Later at evening, Drums of the Pacific Luau. Open bar and an all-you-can-eat traditional luau featuring a superb combination of Hawaiian specialties, complete with an Imu ceremony.
- Day 6 – Flight to Kauai & rest: After breakfast, fly to Kauai. Then, Take the rest of the afternoon off or for personal time.
- Day7 – Sightseeing tour of Kauai: Waimea Canyon visit and surroundings day trip.
- Day 8 – After breakfast, transfer to airport for flight back home.
Flaming Travels Hawaii Wonder Self Drive
Standing out from the rest, this Flamingo Travels Hawaii package tour lets you drive your own rental car. Driving on the picturesque island paths to visit various Hawaii Tourist Attractions is great!. It is quite a long and laid-back tour, for 14 nights and 15 days. The package of $2200 includes rental of Sedans with insurance coverage and airport transfers. However it does not include airfare and meals.
- Day 1 – Welcome: Arrive at the tour start, take your car and go to the hotel. Enjoy some rest.
- Day 2 – Ohau: USS Missouri and USS Arizona Memorials at Pearl Harbor. Visit Punchbowl National Cemetery. Explore Downtown historic Honolulu.
- Day 3 – Oahu-Kauai: fly to Kauai, take the rest of the day off.
- Day 4 – Kauai: boat trip through Na Pali Coast, breakfast and snorkelling and boating
- Day5 – Kauai: free day. Hiking through Kokee State Park is recommended.
- Day 6 – Kauai-Big Island: flight to Big Island. Afterwards, Drive to hotel. Rest.
- Day 7 – The Big Island: guided tour around the park with private guide.
- Day 8 – The Big Island: rest and relax, or go on additional trips/drives on your own.
- Day9 – The Big Island: Mauna Kea volcano visit at night. Stargazing and amazing night views of the island.
- Day 10 – The Big Island: Kohala Coast beach day. Manta Ray night snorkelling.
- Day 11 – Big Island-Maui: after breakfast fly to Maui. Then, Pick up your car and drive to the ocean front hotel.
- Day 12 – Maui: Laisure day, or personal activities or drive.
- Day 13 – Maui: Exploration day. Mount Haleakala and Haleakala National Park. Iao Valley State Park, Iao needle. Lahaina whaling village in the evening.
- Day 14 – Maui: Discover Molokini Turtle Snorkelling tour. Makena Bay coast, Molokini Crater. Drive up to Haleakala again for a memorable sunset.
- Day 15 – Departure: Some leisure time in the morning. Then drive to the airport for departure.
Choosing the best Hawaii Tour Package
The Hawaii Vacation Packages offer great island-hopping tours that present you with the best options to see the best things Hawaii has to offer. Though in a package tour you will find less time to relax on the beaches or spend in-depth time with one location. So they are great for your pocket and they provide you with the opportunity to experience the most of everything one can pack in a short time. Do follow BookOnBoard’s Guide to Hawaii for more information on Hawaii – the jewel in the Pacific.