By using BookOnBoard (BookOnBoard, the “site” or we or us) you (user, reader, visitor) accept and will be bound by the terms and conditions. these terms and conditions may be updated from time to time without prior notice. You may not use this site if you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Copyright, Licenses and Content Submissions
The articles, tutorials, projects and other content on this site is copyright of the site and its authors. you may read down and use the published content for your personal and educational use. the content may not be used for commercial purposes. however, you may not re-publish the content without prior written permission from us.
Use of the Site
BookOnBoard is a free resource online community. any body can share their views, ideas, code, articles, tips, projects or other related material on the site. use the site on your own risk. BookOnBoard does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy and reliability of data and information published on the site. the site takes no responsibility of direct or indirect loss or any kind of harm to its users by other users. the site also doesn’t take responsibility of infected files or source code with any kind of infection or viruses, worms, trojan horses.
By using this website, you agree that you will not:
- Post any information, data, text, or images, or other material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity
- Post any material that you do not have a right to reproduce. if you publish other authors work, you must have a written permission of the author of that material
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature
- Upload any material copyright, trademark, patent, or proprietary rights of any third party
- Post any material, which can harm our visitors or authors
- Use our author’s or members emails (published on their request in their profile) to send junk mail, spam, or chain letters or without their permission
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law
- Post any information or images on discussion forums that may harm any body by any means or unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity.
- Use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose
- make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- Deep-link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our express written permission
- ‘Frame’, ‘mirror’ or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization
By using this website (bookonboard.com), you agree to the following:
- You are at least 18 years of age and are of sound mind.
- You possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation.
- All the information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete.
- If you have an online account with this Website, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you.
Contests and Prizes
BookOnBoard may start or stop contests and prizes without any prior notification. winners of contests and prizes are selected based on the article/code contents, usefulness, downloads, readers feedback, judges decision and other factors. BookOnBoard reserves all the rights to determine which entries are winners as well as to cancel the contest or prizes without any prior notice. BookOnBoard will try to send winner prizes as soon as possible. winners are responsible to send their address within a week. we take no time guarantee outside of india as we have no control over the postal service outside the india.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of travel services), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) via info gathered through this Website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information obtained from or through this Website.
If your account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, we may cancel any accounts associated with your name, email address, or account, and close any associated accounts. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, we reserve the right to take any necessary legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses to, including litigation costs and damages.
Links to third party sites
third party site links on this site are only for your convenience and we have no responsibility and control on third party links. if any link is misleading or changed or removed, we are not responsible for that.
The BookOnBoard.com web site may display content, copyrighted words, trademarks and digital resources from other business owners. In that case, such resources are copyrighted under the respective owners of said resources. Google, adsense, adwords and other google products referenced on this site are registered trademarks of google. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
In no event will BookOnBoard be responsible for any incidental, consequential, direct or indirect damages, or other losses for any use of the site, its members sites, or links to third party sites including any lost profits, business losses, data losses, or any property losses. The contents of the site bookonboard.com may be subject to change or update without any prior notice. we do not take responsibility for the accuracy or redundancy, or originality of the material or any contents including text, graphics, code, or other material, on the site.