With the superior design and power of BlenderX, you can pretty much blend any ingredient that you can think of.
Very powerful With rechargeable and long-lasting battery
Hotsch offers the best portable blender in the market with its powerful motor, strong blades, and a very affordable selling price
Best value for money With a USB rechargeable battery Easy to use
Not possible to use while the battery is charging The placement of the charging port can sometimes be inconvenient
Blender for Shakes
Not the most powerful portable blender but the product can serve its purpose
Cheap Quiet Compact
Not ideal for blending ice and other frozen ingredients Must be plugged to operate
When you travel, maintaining a healthy diet can be challenging. However, you can still prepare a nutritious smoothie even without access to your own kitchen appliances. You only need to bring with you a reliable portable blender to drink healthy anytime.
If this is your first time considering buying portable blenders, then you will be happy to know that there are many brands available in the market. The problem now is picking the best portable blender for your lifestyle. Don’t worry, because we will help you examine the features of our most recommended portable blenders.
- 1. BlenderX CORDLESS HOME, PORTABLE & TRAVEL Blender
- 2. Hamilton Beach Personal Blender
- 3. [2021 Newly Upgraded Version] Hotsch Portable Blender
- 4. Supkitdin Portable Blender
- 5. La Reveuse Blender
- 6. Popbabies Portable Blender
- 7. iOCSmart Portable Personal Blender
- 8. Tenswall Portable Blender
- 9. Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend 250-Watt Blender
- 10. Ninja Personal Blender
- Things to Consider When Buying a Portable Blender
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Are portable blenders worth it?
- What can you make from portable blenders?
- How do you clean a blender using the self-cleaning mode?
- How long does it take to charge a portable blender?
- Why is my portable blender not working?
- Can you put ice in a portable blender?
- Can I put my portable blender in the fridge?
- Can I make coffee in a portable blender?
- Other Best Travel Gear Product Reviews
What exactly is a portable blender?
Before diving into our detailed reviews, let us first clarify what a portable blender is. A regular blender is the kitchen device you use to mix or liquify various ingredients together.
A portable blender works the same as a regular smoothie blender. The main difference between the two kitchen appliances is the size. The former is designed to make a serving good for one person only. A portable blender also normally comes with a detachable jar and a lid that you can conveniently bring with you anywhere you go.
||Check BlenderX CORDLESS HOME,PORTABLE & TRAVEL On Amazon|
||Check Hamilton Beach Personal Blender On Amazon|
||Check Hotsch Portable Blender On Amazon|
||Check SUPKITDIN Portable Blender On Amazon|
||Check La Reveuse Smoothies Blender On Amazon|
||Check PopBabies Personal Blender On Amazon|
||Check iOCSmart Portable Personal Blender On Amazon|
||Check Tenswall Portable, Personal Size Blender On Amazon|
||Check Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend 250-Watt Blender On Amazon|
||Check Ninja Personal Blender On Amazon|
1. BlenderX CORDLESS HOME, PORTABLE & TRAVEL Blender
The BlenderX Cordless Home, Portable and Travel Blender is one of the most powerful blenders in the market. It is a bit on the expensive side, but its advanced features make the price worth it.
There is no other rechargeable portable wireless blender that is as powerful as BlenderX. In fact, it can crush standard ice cubes and hard frozen fruits without difficulty.
It is designed to be 6x more powerful than most USB portable blenders. Despite being cordless, it operates on a 260-watt motor and functions the same as a regular plug-in countertop smoothie blender. The battery can last for at least 20 uses and needs 3.5 hours to recharge in full.
Its four blades are made of stainless steel food grade blade material. This means that the product is strong, easy to clean, and resistant to corrosion.
The blender weighs 4.62 pounds
The product includes a free 20-ounce jar and a separate travel lid with a drinking spout. The product also comes with a free travel waterproof storage bag, which you can conveniently use to carry the item anywhere.
- Very powerful motor and blade
- You can make more than one serving of drinks in just one blend
- No outlet needed
- Rechargeable battery
- Long-lasting battery life
- One of the most expensive portable blenders in the market
- The battery is fixed
- Twice heavier than most personal blenders
It is an ideal product perfect for people who love to travel and spend time outdoors. It can crush any ingredient that you like to blend since it has a reliable combination of strong motor and sharp blades. We recommend buying this if the price is within your budget and you want the best blender for smoothies.
2. Hamilton Beach Personal Blender
This product boasts of its lightweight and compact design, perfect for making a single-serve smoothie and bringing it on the go. The product is famous not only for its portability but also for its affordability.
It operates on a 175-watt motor that is designed for a fast, reliable, and efficient performance. You can easily blend fresh fruits and vegetables by simply pressing the push-button operator.
It is made of stainless steel cutting blades. However, it is best to use small ice cubes when making smoothies or shakes.
The blender weighs 2.07 pounds
Its 14-ounce blending jar is detachable and can function as a single-serve travel cup. The jar also has printed measuring lines on its front.
- Compact size
- It weighs light at just over 2 pounds
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Very affordable
- Makes little noise
- Not too powerful
- Can easily crush small ice cubes but not big ones
- Not safe for hot liquids and beverages like coffee
This is definitely something that you will not regret buying. It is very cheap at just less than $17 and is good enough for daily use. The design is well-thought-out and very easy to clean and operate. As long as you are careful, this device can last for a very long time. For us, this is the best affordable blender that you can buy right now.
3. [2021 Newly Upgraded Version] Hotsch Portable Blender
The Hotsch Blender is an eco-friendly travel blender made of non-toxic and BPA free materials. It is small and very compact, with a jar capacity of only 13.5 ounces. Despite its size, this portable smoothie blender can make your drink in just 45 seconds.
It operates on a 150-watt motor with a built-in USB rechargeable battery. When fully charged, this travel blender can be used up to 20 times but charging takes 3-5 hours to finish. The blender is very easy to use. In fact, it automatically stops after 45 seconds, so there is no need to press the power button again.
It has six blades of grade 304 stainless steel. These blades are proven safe, strong, and durable.
The product weighs 1.17 pounds.
The blender comes with a cleaning brush specifically designed to reach the far corners of the cup. The package also includes a USB charging cable.
- Very light and compact blender
- Easy to use with only one button to push to operate
- The blender has a self-cleaning mode
- Affordable and offers the best value for your money
- The charging port is at the bottom of the blender and some find it inconvenient
- You must always make sure that water would not reach the charging port at the bottom base
This satisfies all our requirements of a good blender. At a decent price, we find it impressive that you can get a durable blender with such excellent features.
4. Supkitdin Portable Blender
The Supkitdin Portable Blender can be used to make protein shakes, baby food, juice blends, and other smoothie drinks. This personal size blender is perfect for people who frequently visit the gym or constantly travel. It is definitely a good buy for its price.
The machine itself has a reliable powerful motor that uses lithium-ion rechargeable batteries. When fully charged, this travel blender can be used to make 15-20 blends. The battery can be charged using a USB cable attached to a power bank or AC adapter.
Its six blades are made of food-grade 304 stainless steel.
The travel blender weighs only 1.1 pounds.
The package comes with a cleaning brush and two reusable straws.
- One of the lightest portable blenders in the market
- Eco-friendly and made of BPA free materials
- Very easy to operate
- With a self-cleaning mode that you can use conveniently
- You can not use the blender while the battery is charging
- Not suitable for blending big chunks of frozen fruits or ice
Choose this product if you are searching for a lightweight blender. Use this to blend soft ingredients like berries, bananas, and mangoes. If you love using hard ingredients, take into consideration that you will need to cut them first into small pieces.
5. La Reveuse Blender
The Reveuse Smoothies Blender is one of the best portable blenders that you can buy at a reasonable price. It is equipped with a safety lock mechanism for easy and automatic operation. Although this product is called a smoothie blender, it works best for making baby food, salad dressings, and drinks with no ice.
The motor base uses 300 watts of power.
The blades are made of stainless steel that can easily blend fresh fruits and vegetables.
This portable blender weighs a bit on the heavier side at 2.5 pounds.
This portable blender has a BPA free detachable bottle that comes with a drinking lid. The package also contains one free ice cube tray.
- No need to use push-buttons to operate.
- BPA free
- With overheating prevention function
- Easy to clean
- Still compact but heavier than most travel blenders
- Not recommended to use for crushing big chunks of ice.
- Not cordless / Not battery-operated
- Can be a bit noisy when operating
It works well for a simple single-serve smoothie. Not ideal if you will always be using frozen ingredients. Once you get familiar with how to operate it, you will find joy in using it.
6. Popbabies Portable Blender
The PopBabies Personal Blender is best for people who are always on the go. The small cup is detachable from the motor and weighs only 0.49lb. The main selling point of this product is its unique design that allows users to blend while charging the batteries.
The motor base uses a maximum of 175 watts of power that requires 2 lithium-ion batteries to operate. Like other USB rechargeable batteries, you can use the machine for up to 20 uses with a single full charge.
Food grade 304 stainless steel blades that can blend small ice cubes and frozen fruits.
This personal size blender just weighs 1.3 pounds, which makes it very easy to carry around when you travel.
This portable smoothie maker comes with a mini ice cube tray and a wide mouth funnel. When blending smoothies, remember to use only small chunks of ice to make sure that the motor does not get damaged.
- Blending while charging is possible
- The stainless steel blades are dishwasher safe
- Safe for preparing food for babies
- Not recommended to use for the purpose of making hot drinks and liquids
- Fruits and vegetables must be cut into small pieces before blending
An awesome mini blender with unique features and decent battery life. We appreciate the inclusion of the wide mouth funnel accessory as it helps keep the area clean and tidy.
7. iOCSmart Portable Personal Blender
This amazing wireless blending device is perfect for mixing liquid with any kind of powder, seeds, and fresh or frozen fruit and vegetables. It is designed to perfectly blend tough or hard ingredients without making too much noise. This is definitely one of the best options if you want a blender in the mid-price range.
This is a battery-operated blender with a motor revolving speed of 18000-22000 circles/min. The batteries should be charged for at least 3 hours.
The device is equipped with six 304 stainless steel blades that are food grade material. The blades make the mixture extra smooth and with no chunks.
The blender weighs 1.95 pounds.
The juicer cup is made of borosilicate glass, not plastic. The blender comes with a silicone cover to protect the USB port from getting wet.
- Blades are detachable to make them easier to clean
- You also have the option to choose the self-cleaning mode
- Battery level can be easily monitored with the built-in LED power indicator
- Ingredients must be cut in small pieces for the motor to work properly
- Can not be used while charging
- The base can easily get stains if you are not careful
Very cute and stylish. The container is made of glass and while we like it that way, we know some people prefer a sturdy plastic material instead.
8. Tenswall Portable Blender
The Tenswall Portable, Personal Size Blender is made of food grade materials that are proven to be non-toxic and environmentally-friendly. Not only is this blender affordable, but it is also very small, compact, and reliable. The only downside is that a fully charged battery can only be used a maximum of 13-15 times.
It relies on a 2000mAH rechargeable battery that takes 3 hours of charging to reach full capacity. It operates on a 22000 high rotation speed, which is powerful enough to blend all the ingredients in half a minute.
The blender has six strong and powerful 304 stainless steel blades. As long as the ingredients you put are cut in small pieces, there will be no problem with the blending process.
The product is very light at only 1.26 pounds.
The detachable bottle or cup can hold 380ml of liquid. The package contains one USB cable, one user manual, and one cleaning brush for the blender.
- Beautiful and convenient
- Easy cleaning
- With a Smart Safety Protection System
- Some users find it too small for their liking
- Can only be used 13-15 times after a full charging for at least 3 hours
- Not designed to blend frozen fruit and large ice cubes
Another budget-friendly device that is best for making simple blends. It is light and very portable. Even kids will have no trouble carrying it around their school or playground.
9. Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend 250-Watt Blender
The Oster BLSTPB-WBL My Blend is the best portable blender for those with an active lifestyle. Health enthusiasts will be happy to know that despite its weight and size, it is still powerful enough to crush ice and other frozen ingredients.
It has a 250-watt motor and a 400-watt blending power, perfect for crushing ice in one blend.
The blades are stainless and permanently attached.
It weighs 1 pound.
The detachable travel bottle is BPA free and dishwasher safe. The lid can easily be carried as it has a finger hook on the upper side.
- The product is available in different colors
- Made with strong and durable materials
- Very lightweight
- Easy to store
- No extra replacement bottle
- Not battery-operated
- Leftover thick smoothies may be hard to clean from the bottle
This product is clearly designed for those with an active lifestyle. Based on our personal Oster My Blend review, we noticed that the size is just right and it weighs considerably light. What is even more impressive is that it can crush ice quite easily, unlike other blenders of the same size.
10. Ninja Personal Blender
The Ninja Personal Blender is a compact smoothie maker, powerful to break down even hard ingredients like nuts, seeds, frozen fruits, and ice in a few seconds. Basically, it can crush and blend any kind of ingredient that you want to include in your drink.
It is very powerful as it uses a 700-watt power pod with Ninja Pulse Technology. Any frozen fruit and vegetable can be made into smoothies.
Made of stainless food grade.
The blender weighs 4.63 pounds
This smoothie maker comes with two 16-ounce Ninja cups with seal lids. With the extra cup, you can easily make two different drinks or two servings of the same drink.
- Sturdy and with a very powerful mechanism
- Uses power pod with Ninja Pulse Technology
- Cups and blades are dishwasher safe
- Easy to use
- Bigger and heavier than most portable blenders
- Not suitable for making coffee
A tough contender for the best mini blender with all its amazing features. For its relatively higher price, the letdown is that it does not operate on a battery.
Things to Consider When Buying a Portable Blender
Before making an impulse buy of the first product listing that you see, you need to take into account some important factors.
Use and Purpose
There is a very high chance that you already have a regular blender sitting on the countertop of your kitchen. However, there are many reasons why owning a portable travel blender could be advantageous.
For instance, frequent travelers may find it easier to bring a small blender so that they can enjoy fresh and healthy smoothies anywhere they go. Sports enthusiasts and those who go to the gym also benefit from having the best portable blender. Even parents whose babies are not yet ready for solid foods would need handy food makers.
A portable smoothie blender is increasingly becoming essential in our conscious effort to stay healthy and take care of our bodies.
What features should you look for in portable blenders? It depends on your lifestyle. In general, however, the best rated blender should satisfy the following.
Plug and Power.
Your options include choosing between a battery-operated device or one that still needs to be plugged in every time you use it. The important thing is for the device to have enough power to do the blending.
At the very least, make sure that the materials are safe and non-toxic. Choose a product that is durable and will last for a long time.
Great blenders should be equipped with safety features. You should also consider the weight, style, and size of the product.
Needless to say, blenders with the most advanced features are also the most expensive ones. However, it is also a fact that very cheap products might not last for a long time. This is where you need to find a balance. Always set a budget and carefully read customer reviews to make sure that you will be getting your money’s worth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are portable blenders worth it?
Honestly, it depends on your lifestyle and how often you will be using an on the go blender. If you drink smoothies on a regular basis and you are always moving, then you should definitely invest in the best portable blender that you can afford.
What can you make from portable blenders?
Great portable blenders can be used to crush ice and fruits, to juice vegetables, make protein shakes or healthy smoothies, and even to pulverize seeds. Basically, you can whip up anything you like as long as the machine is powerful.
How do you clean a blender using the self-cleaning mode?
Simply fill the blender cup with water until it reaches half. Next, press the power button and let it run for at least 20 seconds. Then, toss the dirty water out of the cup. Make sure to keep the base dry.
How long does it take to charge a portable blender?
On average, it takes 3-5 hours to fully charge your blenders. If the LED light turns blue, it means that the battery is full already. A red light indicates that it is still charging while a flickering light means that the battery is draining out and the device must be charged as soon as possible.
Why is my portable blender not working?
There are various reasons why your blender is not working. Blades may get stuck while crushing big chunks of ice or food bits. It could also be due to a problem with the motor of the machine.
Can you put ice in a portable blender?
Not all portable blenders have enough power to crush ice. Ideally, you can put ice if the motor runs on 500 watts. If you are not sure about the capacity of your blender, you need to check the manual first or search for its features on the brand’s official website. It will also be best to always opt for smaller chunks of ice when making blends.
Can I put my portable blender in the fridge?
The answer is a definitive no. You could ruin the blender by doing this
Can I make coffee in a portable blender?
You can grind coffee beans using a blender but that should be the extent of it. Never put any kind of very hot liquid on the blender as it can damage some parts like the motor or the plastic jar.
Other Best Travel Gear Product Reviews
Bags and Luggage
- The Fastest Private Jet You Can Own
- Buying Guide to the 12 Best Backpacking Tents of 2021
- 10 Best Backpacking Sleeping Bags
- 10 Best Brands of Fishing Kayak with Motor
- 10 Best Inflatable Kayak in the Market
- 10 Best Pop Up Canopy Tents
- 10 Best 6 Person Tent Equipment in 2021
Travel Gear and Accessories
- 10 Best Solar Powered Gadgets for Camping in 2021
- Top 10 Best Camping Coolers Reviews and Guide 2021
- TOP 10 Best Travel Accessories And Gears 2021 Buying Guide
- 10 Best Hydration Bladder to Buy in 2020
- 10 Best Compact Binoculars
- Top 10 Best Touring Bicycles Review And Buyer Guide 2020
- Best Hiking Boots For Women